We would like to invite you to our OECD Pillar II/GloBE Tax Accounting seminar from Tuesday 9 to Thursday 11 May 2023 in the Deloitte office in Geneva. Over this three half-day workshop series (1pm to 6pm), our team of local tax accounting and Pillar II experts will provide an interactive training taking you from the basics of tax accounting to understanding key considerations of Pillar II.
The seminar is intended for tax professionals that do not have an advanced tax accounting knowledge but want to understand the key concepts required to apply the Pillar II rules in a reporting and planning context.
An outline of the agenda is:
- Tax Accounting Basics: Refresh your knowledge of accounting for income tax under IAS 12 and ASC 740.
- GloBE Tax Accounting Considerations: Learn key facets of the GloBE Rules and also gain insight into the interaction of these rules within a Swiss context. These items include inter alia the treatment of stock-based compensation, deferred tax asset recognition, investment income, etc.
- Tax Reporting Process: What steps do you need to take to revamp your tax reporting process to ensure compatibility with the GloBE Rules? Hear from our experts to learn what steps organizations are taking now.
Our speakers and facilitators will include:
- Ferdinando Mercuri, Partner, Corporate Tax
- Daniel Stutzmann, Partner, International Tax
- Brandi Caruso, Partner, Financial Services Tax / Tax Accounting
- Victoria Botros, Senior Manager, Tax Accounting
- Manuel Angehrn, Senior Manager, Global Minimum Tax
- Claudio Comizzoli, Manager, Tax Accounting
- Assia Lahssini, Manager, Audit & Assurance
The sessions will be held in English.
Participation fees and cancellation terms:
The cost of attendance is CHF 1’500 (excl. VAT) for the three-day course. The indicated price includes participation in the three half-day workshop series, related training material as well as refreshments. An invoice will be issued after the three-day course.
You may withdraw from a course up to two weeks before the training date without cost. After this date, an amount equal to 50% of the participation fee will be apply. However, substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
Please note that the number of attendees is limited to 20 to ensure an interactive learning experience.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
Please send us an email to register.