Join our Immigration Academy Workshops - only few seats left
Sign up for our Immigration Academy half-day workshops. This year we will be joined by the State Secretary for Migration (SEM) and together we will provide updates and discuss the latest developments in the field of immigration.
Zürich: 14 March 2023 (12:00 - 17:15 followed by a networking apéro)
Geneva: 28 March (12:00 - 17:15 followed by a networking apéro)
We will explore the following topics:
- Immigration updates: What’s new on a Swiss and global level? Additionally, the SEM will provide input on recent developments in the field of labour market admission and process related changes in Switzerland.
- Deep dive - Right to Work and Immigration Employer Obligations:
- What needs to be considered at offer and start of employment stage and what are the key ongoing immigration employer obligations?
- Case studies
- Insights from SEM: What is the legal framework and challenge of the S-permit status for Ukrainian nationals?
- 12:00 - 12:30 Arrival, registration & networking lunch
- 12:30 - 13:00 Welcome and introduction
- 13:00 – 17:15 Presentation on global immigration updates, interactive workshop, peer-to-peer experience exchange
- 17:15 onwards Networking cocktail
Register here - we look forward to welcoming you to our workshop.
If you would like to discuss more on the above topics, please do reach out to our key contacts below.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Verify your Comment
Previewing your Comment
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Posted by: |