Join our Global Workforce Solutions Webinar on 28 February 2023 on Sustainability in Global Mobility
Join our Global Workforce Solutions webinar on 'Sustainability in Global Mobility' on Tuesday, 28 February 2023 from 08:30 to 10:00 CET. The webinar will provide insights on how we are seeing companies incorporate sustainability within their Global Mobility function and what best practice can look like.
In this webinar, we will examine the following topics:
- Key insights and Four Pillars of Sustainability – We will start the webinar by sharing key insights on what we are hearing in the marketplace, as well as introducing the Four Pillars of Sustainability.
- Opportunities for Global Mobility – Why and how are mobility teams being asked to incorporate sustainability to enhance their policies and programmes, processes and technology? If this hasn’t happened yet, what can mobility teams expect?
- Implementing sustainable solutions from a practical perspective – Where does your organisation sit on the sustainability maturity curve? How do you enhance your sustainability journey? A review of case studies based on Deloitte’s leading market experience.
Liza Engel, Deloitte Switzerland Chief Sustainability Officer, will also join the webinar to explain our WorldClimate initiative and detail our current focus areas for sustainability.
- 08:30 – 09:30: Sustainability introduction, the implications and the actions Global Mobility can take towards a “greener” future
- 09:30 – 10:00: Q&A session
Register here - We look forward to welcoming you to our webinar.
If you would like to discuss more on the above topics, please do reach out to our key contacts below.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Verify your Comment
Previewing your Comment
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Posted by: |