The implementation of the Global Minimum Tax (“OECD Pillar II”) experienced a significant push towards reality in late December 2022, which included:
- The European Union adopting the directive requiring members to transpose it into domestic legislation
- Switzerland completing the parliamentary process on its change of constitution
- The OECD`s publishing a number of papers to guide the GloBE implementation (in particular: safe harbours, information return and tax certainty)
To navigate these developments we are organising a keynote webinar on Wednesday 15, February 2023 from 4.00 to 5.30pm to discuss these and other topics.
In particular, we will discuss:
- The recent global developments and implementation roadmap in key jurisdictions, including Switzerland
- The OECD GloBE papers published on 20th Dec: what it means for in-scope companies
- The additional expected OECD Pillar II papers due out in January
- Perspectives from an in-scope multinational group and their experience in preparing for the global minimum tax changes
- Insights on how to approach Pillar II when using SAP
- An interactive panel discussion
- Gareth Lewis, Head of Tax Strategy, Policy & Reporting, Holcim
- Thomas Hug, Deputy Head Group Tax – Managing Director Senior Advisor, Bank Julius Baer
- Vikram Chand, Professor, University of Lausanne
Please register for this webinar.
We look forward to welcoming you to an informative and insightful webinar. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.