Sanctions are more than just a trend and sanction compliance is now a new reality for Swiss businesses. While authorities and businesses in the US and the EU have gained experience on these topics over the last decades, the Swiss market has only recently started adapting to the ever-changing geo-political and sanction landscape.During our event on 8. December, 16:30-18:30, we will explore how reverse engineering past sanction enforcement cases can help sanction compliance going forward:
- What went wrong in the past?
- What can we learn from it going forward?
- What can sanction compliance learn from sanction enforcement trends?
- Reverse engineering: How can compliance learn from sanction enforcement cases globally?
- Investigations: Are you prepared for the unexpected?
- Sanctions as a new reality: Client testimonial by Catalin Olarescu, Head of Trade Sanctions at Holcim
- Networking apéro
Register here - we look forward to welcoming you to our event.
If you would like to discuss more on the above topics, please do reach out to our key contacts below.