We would like to invite you to our upcoming VAT Breakfast Event which will provide an update on recent Swiss and international VAT developments and upcoming changes. The event will take place on Wednesday 16 November 2022 in our Zurich office as well as online.
As part of the events, our speakers will provide a comprehensive overview of recent and upcoming changes affecting companies operating in Switzerland and internationally, covering the following:
- An update on Swiss VAT Law revision and interesting Court cases as well as recent experiences from VAT audits (e.g. hot topic input VAT deduction for holding companies).
- Overview of recent and upcoming EU and international VAT / GST developments affecting companies operating outside Switzerland notably the EU VAT rate reform, EU VAT in the digital age initiative and environmental taxation.
- EU Reporting Rules for Platform Operators DAC7 – We will have the pleasure to welcome Frankie Jell, Partner at Deloitte UK.
Hybrid event format:
To accommodate your preferences this event will be run as a hybrid event.
On registration you can choose if you prefer to join us on-site in Zurich to have the opportunity to network with your peers or you can choose to join the event virtually.
If you register for the physical attendance, we count on your commitment for organisational reasons.
- 08:00 – 08:30 am Arrival, registration and welcome breakfast
- 08:30 – 10:00 am Presentation and Q&A session (with virtual attendees)
- 10:00 – 11:00 am Networking coffee
Based in the Romandie?
To also offer you a chance to network with your peers, we are organising a follow up apéro in Geneva where we will be able to quickly debrief on some take aways from the VAT Breakfast and discuss any other technical topics in an informal setting.
The apéro will take place on Wednesday 23 November 2022 at 5:00 pm in our Geneva office. You can also register to the apéro via the form below.
Please feel free to register here.