We would like to invite you to our upcoming webinar to discuss the consequences of disruptions to the international business environment and the implications from a transfer pricing and trade compliance perspective. The webinar will be hosted on Tuesday 24 May 2022 at 4.pm (CEST)
The events of the past two years have severely tested the resilience of international businesses and their supply chains. The impact from the pandemic-induced supply shock and changes in consumption patterns has also been further complicated recently.
In this webinar, we will examine the impact of the following:
- Shortages or delays in the supply of key components and raw materials, and the impact on costs and financial performance
- Restructuring of supply chains to increase on- or near-shoring
- Changes in the relative value of different parts of the value chain driven by new requirements
- Global financial markets and intra-group cash management requirements
- Losses arising from sudden changes in the supply chain due to sanctions and voluntary actions
We are looking forward to welcoming you to an inspiring and insightful virtual event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.