The much anticipated, updated model rules relating to Pillar 2 have now been published by the OECD on Monday, 20 December. With this in mind, we are excited to announce that our Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 webinar will take place on Wednesday, 12 January from 16:00-17:30.
Our webinar we will examine the following topics:
- Key technical elements of Pillar 1 & 2
- Aspects to be considered by Swiss and foreign headquartered multinationals operating in Switzerland
- Methodology to determine the relevant data
- Swiss legislative process and the timeline challenge
- Daniel Stutzmann, Partner, International Tax, Deloitte Switzerland
- Salim Damji, Partner, Transfer Pricing, Deloitte Switzerland
- Lay Boon Tan, Partner, Audit & Assurance, Deloitte Switzerland
- Andreas Wurster, Head of the Schaffhausen Tax Authorities
- Ilan Rom, Group Head of Tax Office at Swiss Re
Register here - We look forward to welcoming you to our webinar.
If you would like to discuss more on the above key topics, please do reach out to our key contacts below.