Join this year’s virtual Immigration Academy on Tuesday, 2 November 2021 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The workshop will provide updates and discuss the latest developments in the field of immigration and remote working.
At this year’s Immigration Academy, we will examine the following topics:
- Brexit in practice – How does Brexit impact permit applications for people from the UK?
- Remote working – How are Switzerland’s immigration rules adapting to international remote work?
- Immigration Technology Trends – How are companies using technology to support global mobility and immigration strategies?
- 2 p.m. - 2.30 p.m. Welcome and update on the latest Swiss and global immigration trends
- 2.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m. Interactive virtual workshop in small groups
- 3.30 p.m. - 4 p.m. Panel discussion with Louise Barrelet, Global Expatriate Policies and Tax Manager at Nestlé and Q&A
Register here - we look forward to welcoming you to our workshop.
If you would like to discuss more on the above topics, please do reach out to our key contacts below.