We would like to invite you to our upcoming event addressing the intersection between trade and financial sanctions on Tuesday 21 September at 15:30 (CEST) at our Deloitte premises, Rue du Pré-de-la-Bichette 1, 1202 Geneva.
- How trade and financial sanctions are equally relevant to both the manufacturing and financial services industries
- How to successfully avoid both of these sanctions and to understand how neglecting one in favour of the other can lead to unanticipated and costly consequences
- The impact of international sanction regimes on Swiss businesses with a specific focus on the sectoral interdependencies between manufacturing and financial services
This is an in-person event and in observance of current COVID guidelines, a maximum of 20 people may attend this event. Should the number of interested participants exceed 20, we may organise a separate event on the same theme.
- The state of play - international sanction regimes: legal, enforcement and industry trends
- Brief introduction
- What’s new?
- U.S. and Chinese sanction regulations – an unavoidable clash?
- Sanction compliance frameworks – navigating through sanction pitfalls
- Knowing your sanction risk DNA
- Sanction compliance frameworks – best practice
- Apéro/ discussion
Sign up to our Global Trade Event "The intersection between trade and financial sanctions" on Tuesday, 21 September 2021, 15:30-18:00 (CEST ) at Deloitte Geneva, Rue du Pré-de-la-Bichette 1, 1202 Geneva.
If you have any questions about the event please reach out to Philipp Weber-Lortsch. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.