Have you ever thought about the intersection between customs & trade and sustainability?
We would like to invite you to our upcoming event addressing this very important topic on Wednesday 29 September at 15:30 (CEST) at our Deloitte premises, Pfingstweidstrasse 11, 8005 Zurich.
This event will explore:
- How sustainability requirements (both mandatory and non-mandatory) impact global trade?
- What role can (and should) customs and trade officers play in successfully influencing and implementing their companies` sustainability strategies?
- The importance of trade, audit and corporate social responsibility working together to ensure sustainability practices are adopted and requirements are met or even exceeded
This is an in-person event and in observance of current COVID guidelines, a maximum of 20 people may attend this event. Should the number of interested participants exceed 20, we may organise a separate event on the same theme.
- Welcoming & introduction
- Customs & trade compliance meets sustainability – the state of play
- Intro: sustainability as an integral part of trade compliance
- Why it matters to you as customs and (trade) compliance professionals
- Regulatory framework – the evolution of new regulations with a green DNA
- How to get started
- Non-Financial Reporting (NFR) & trade compliance – two new friends
- Intro: understanding the landscape
- The interdependency between NFR and sustainability in trade (compliance)
Sign up to our Global Trade Event "the intersection between sustainability and customs and trade compliance" on Wednesday, 29 September 2021, 15:30-18:00 (CEST) at Deloitte Zurich, Pfingstweidstrasse 11, 8005 Zurich.
If you have any questions about the event please reach out to Philipp Weber-Lortsch. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.