Financial Services Industry Tax Webinar on 19 November 2020: Current tax topics in the Financial Services industry
We are delighted to invite you to join our Financial Services industry webinar on Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 10.00am (CET) to discuss current tax topics that may present opportunities or risks for businesses in the financial services industry.
About the webinar:
In the webinar we will raise your awareness of current topics that may affect your business, helping you to make informed decisions and focusing your attention on tax areas that may need further scrutiny.
In particular we will discuss the following topics:
- VAT update on Swiss and EU VAT developments relevant to the Financial Services industry in the light of recent court decisions
- R&D super deduction and its application in the Swiss Financial Services industry
- Transfer pricing aspects of the IBOR transition: implications of an unprecedented transformation
Agenda and Speakers:
Join your host and Q&A moderator Brandi Caruso, Partner, and the presenters:
- 10:00 Welcome and VAT update - Constant Dimitriou, Director and Matthias Hoehn, Senior Manager
- 10:20 R&D super deduction - André Kuhn, Director and Maja Magnard, Senior Manager
- 10:35 Transfer pricing aspects of the IBOR transition - Georgy Galumov, Director
- 10:50 Q&A and closing - Brandi Caruso, Partner
Join our Financial Services industry webinar on Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 10.00am (CET).
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Verify your Comment
Previewing your Comment
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Posted by: |