Immigration Academy workshop on Wed 7 Nov, Zurich
The Immigration Academy, a new initiative bringing global mobility, immigration and HR professionals together to learn about and discuss relevant immigration topics, as well as networking amongst peers.
The first event under this Academy, a half-day workshop was hosted on Wednesday, 7 November in Zurich. The workshop included a mix of technical training, a group discussion and a unique opportunity to hear directly from policy makers. The content is based on real-life examples with a focus on sharing practical experience on how best to address today’s immigration challenges.
The workshop had delivered:
- A general immigration overview with a focus on requirements for non-EU nationals
- Immigration insights by Sascha Emmenegger, Abteilungsleiter Arbeitsbewilligungen AWA Zürich and Deloitte topic experts
- Panel discussion on the challenges to recruiting specialised non-EU nationals
- Intensive workshop with interactive case studies on the following topics:
- Quota system
- Recruiting process and requirements for non-EU nationals in practice
- Minimum salary calculations and relevant documents for application
- Realistic timelines and expectation management with candidates and business
- Criteria for deciding whether to apply for an L or B permit
This workshop is part of our wider Immigration Academy programme, a learning platform which provides the latest immigration insights through different channels.
Want to join the next workshop? Sign up here for an invitation.
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
Verify your Comment
Previewing your Comment
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Posted by: |