Our webcast was hosted on Thursday, 17 May 2018 from 4-5 pm (CET) which examines the current regulatory landscape for international business travellers, and the steps many employers are taking to centralise ownership, improve governance and compliance.
- The global trends driving increased risk in relation to business travel
- The growing regulatory burden on employers and employees, and the increased efforts by authorities to enforce these regulations
- The complexities of the EU Posted Workers Enforcement Directive when applied to intra-European business travel
- How to establish central oversight of your global business travel population
- Current market best practice - prioritising compliance risks, quantifying costs and addressing duty of care considerations