Various trends are currently shaping the wealth management industry, including the rising importance of sustainability, the acceleration of digitization, as well as shifting client needs to highlight just a few. Over the past year, the global banking industry has been confronted with earth shaking news such as: the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, UBS buying Credit Suisse, or JP Morgan Chase buying First Republic Bank. At Deloitte, a leading advisory/consultancy firm in the Wealth Management industry we are committed to supporting clients in their journey and to helping them shape innovative solutions for industry's challenges. For this purpose we have created a global webinar series following the wealth management trends identified in a recent study.
Please join us on Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 10 am (CEST) for a virtual webinar
The session will include the following topics:
- ESG - Clients want to know about ESG and invest with impact, ESG is both a challenge and a growth opportunity for wealth management companies
- Hybrid channels - Clients engage over digital channels and digital engagement is becoming table stakes, mainly through mobile apps, but face to face engagement is still key
- Front office - Digitized solutions for front office operations are key, what innovative digital solutions will drive effectiveness and are a talent magnet
After a short presentation by Patrik Spiller, we will have a discussion lead by Jean-Francois Lagassé with the following panellists from the Industry:
- Jackie Mau, Head of Global Private Banking China, HSBC (China)
- James Dunlop, General Manager, Private Bank & Advice, ANZ (Australia)
- Michel Longhini, Head of Private Banking, First Abu Dhabi Bank (United Arab Emirates)
- Nick Johnson, Head of Digital Investing, Coutts Invest and NatWest Invest (United Kingdom)
We look forward to welcoming you to our webinar.
If you would like to discuss more on the above topics, please do reach out to our key contact below.