Digital technologies are impacting the future of wealth management across many aspects. 40% of wealth management clients say digital access has greater importance in their decision making, according to Wealth and Asset Management 4.0, a recent paper by ESI Thoughtlab and Deloitte.
Three-quarters of firms surveyed believe that investors' primary engagement channel will be digital within the next two years. How can firms adapt to these consumer changes for growth?
Please join us on 4 April (Monday 4 April 2022 - 16:00 CEST - 17:00 CEST) for a virtual 45-minute panel discussion, where we will hear from industry leaders what they think the wealth management sector will look like in the future. Lou Celi, CEO, ThoughtLab, will present the key findings of the Wealth and Asset Management 4.0 report.
The session will feature a panel discussion with:
- Paul M Clark, Head of Private Wealth Management & Financial Planning, EVP, TD Bank Group
- Michel Longhini, CEO Private Banking, Edmond de Rothschild Group
- Andreas Przewloka, COO Wealth Management, UBS
- John Taft, Vice Chairman, RW Baird
- Jean-François Lagassé, Global Wealth Management Leader, Deloitte Switzerland (Moderator)
We look forward to welcoming you to our webinar.