We are glad to announce our new Swiss focused COVID-19 Tax & Legal impact website, which features a wealth of readily accessible content to help our Swiss clients manage and mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19.
The Swiss COVID-19 Tax & Legal impact website
In addition to the large scale health threat, the COVID-19 outbreak is heavily impacting economic activity, leading the Swiss government to take measures to help businesses deal with and mitigate the sizeable impact. will be updated on a frequent basis so that you can stay in tune with the latest developments.
The website features content that includes:
Latest COVID-19 Tax & Legal blogs
The latest measures issued by the Swiss authorities, as well as attention points to consider for the following subject matter areas.
- Update on Swiss travel restrictions due to COVID-19
- Government-backed Bridge-Financing loans for Swiss businesses
- Switzerland’s response on liquidity management potential for VAT positions due to COVID-19
- COVID-19: Swiss tax authorities to help taxpayers to preserve liquidity
Tax & Legal Reliefs and Considerations
- Weekly COVID-19 global mobility updates by country
- Legal Implications of COVID-19 on M&A transactions
- COVID-19 Webinar: Global mobility developments on Immigration, Tax and Social Security
COVID-19 insights from all aspects and globally
If you have any questions concerning COVID Tax and Legal related topics, please contact our key contacts below.