Register and join our Business Travellers Event with a focus on the Financial Services Industry on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 in Geneva. We will discuss the current regulatory and compliance landscape for international business travellers.
What is the event about?
- Global trends driving increased risk in relation to business travel;
- The growing regulatory burden on employers and employees, and the increased efforts by authorities to enforce these regulations;
- Steps employers are taking to monitor business travel risks and improve governance; and
- Current market best practice - prioritising compliance risks, quantifying costs and addressing duty of care considerations;
- Permanent establishment risks in relation to business travel.
You will have the opportunity to share and discuss your own challenges, experiences and lessons learned with other participants from the Financial Services industry.
Seats are limited.
16.00 - 16.15 Arrival, registration and coffee
16.15 - 16.30 Welcome and introduction
16.30 - 17.15 Global Mobility aspects of business travellers
17.15 - 17.45 Business travellers and permanent establishment issues
17.45 - 18.15 Roundtable discussion
18.15 - 18.30 Summary and Q&A
18.30 Networking Apéro
Deloitte SA, Rue du Pré-de-la-Bichette 1, 1202 Geneva
If you would like to find out more about this event, please do reach out to Michelle Chan.