Register to our Business Travellers Event with a focus on the Financial Services Industry on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 in Zurich. We will discuss the current regulatory and compliance landscape for international business travellers.
What is the event about?
- The global trends driving increased risk in relation to business travel;
- The growing regulatory burden on employers and employees, and the increased efforts by authorities to enforce these regulations;
- Permanent Establishment risks in relation to business travel;
- The steps employers are taking to monitor business travel risks and improve governance; and
- Current market best practice - prioritising compliance risks, quantifying costs and addressing duty of care considerations.
You will have the opportunity to share and discuss your own challenges, experiences and lessons learned with other participants from the Financial Services industry.
Limited seats available.
16.00 - 16.15 Arrival, registration and coffee
16.15 - 16.30 Welcome and introduction
16.30 - 17.15 Global Mobility aspects of business travellers
17.15 - 17.45 Business travellers and permanent establishment issues
17.45 - 18.15 Roundtable discussion
18.15 - 18.30 Summary and Q&A
18.30 Networking Apéro
Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethoven-Strasse 21, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland
If you would like to discuss more on this topic, please do reach out to one of the key contacts below.