Now is the time for QI and FATCA ROs and tax compliance managers to begin preparing for the first certifications under the new QI agreement as well as the FATCA regime. To assist, Deloitte is hosting educational events in our Zurich and Geneva offices to provide information on QI and FATCA compliance and will share insights regarding the periodic review and certification process.
The following topics will be discussed:
- What’s new: Developments in the world of U.S. withholding tax
- Responsible Officer certification: What is it and when is it due?
- Compliance program: What needs to be included?
- Certification of effective controls: When is a Qualified Certification required?
- Periodic review: What is the scope and approach?
- Role of the reviewer: Everything you need to know regarding the review
- Insights from the industry: Hear how a large Swiss bank addresses compliance
- Priorities: Where should you focus your resources?
Geneva Event – Date: 21 November 2017 from 16:30 – 19:30 (held in English)
Zurich Event – Date: 23 November 2017 from 08:30 – 11:30 (held in English)
Zurich Event – Date: 7 December 2017 from 08:30 – 11:30 (held in German)